- LTC 80 Packages
- LTC Domestic Packages
- LTC International Packages
Subject:- Regulation of journeys by private airlines while availing Leave Travel Concession
1. The undersigned is directed to refer to Department of Expenditure O.M.No 19024/1/2009-E.IV dated 13/7/2009 and this Department’s O.M. No. 31011/2/2006-Esst-(A) dated 27.7.2009 regarding journey by air while availing Leave Travel Concession (LTC), stipulating that in all cases of air travel (including LTC) both domestic and international where the Government of India bears the cost of air passage, the official concerned may travel by Air India only.
2. It is clarified that restriction of travel by Air India only need not apply to non-entitled officers who travel by air and claim LTC reimbursement by entitled class of rail.
3. The above orders will be applicable with effect from the date of issue of this Office Memorandum. Past cases already settled will not be re-opened.
4. This issues in consultation with Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide their I.D. No. 19024/1/2009-E.IV dated 9.3.2010.